LCG 0.00% 6.0¢ living cities development group limited

.. Yeah, as I see it, Bretts throwing responsibility for keeping...

1. 1,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    .. Yeah, as I see it, Bretts throwing responsibility for keeping the dream alive over to us, the shareholders ... and the choice is stark ...

... do we keep the company alive in hope that when economic conditions change, the veritable rabit will indeed be pulled from the hat ...

... or do we let the company slide into oblivion, which it surely will within the year if they don't get survival money.

The thing that makes me think it might be worthwhile taking up at least a part of my entitlement is this - the hematite ore is worth something .... has to be more than the 6 mill the FWL MC is right now, and given recovered economic conditions, it might well be the key to bankrolling the PI operation.

Not sure ... I really do think that Brett should be morfe upfront about whatever stategy it is he's trying to work here, because god knows, people WANT to believe ... and I think if he could just round out the long term view people might be encouraged to take a risk with a couple more K and ride along with him ...

You listening Brett?

Take the hint mate. Tell us what's really going on, and we might ... just might cough up a bit more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.