STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Have to agree Wanelad1, i'm begining to question my self as to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 241 Posts.
    Have to agree Wanelad1, i'm begining to question my self as to why I even still hold. It's simple, expenses + no income from sales = failure. It's not rocket science. The only income they can depend on now it charity money from shareholders, what a joke!!

Next quarter is great for someone who has just bought in, but not for someone who has been waiting for so long. Besides, just because they expect sales next quarter, who says that's actually to happen? No contracts have been signed, no deals made, just all speculation and it's begining to look as though they are just saying they expect sales to keep the SP from completely sinking. It's sunk far enough with my hard earned money in it, too many unfulfilled promises (namely, sales).

Who knows, maybe they are right and the products will magically sell next quarter, but do I really wanna suffer for another 3 months + in and agony. I'm begining to think that's a bad idea. I understand they are trying to get off to a start, new management and all, but the risk is begining to seem a little too high for me. I still believe the potential of their products seem great, but how long can they survive without any real profit.

I could be totally wrong, please DYOR and don't make any decisions based on my ramblings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.