URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

re: Ann: Share Sale Agreement Executed - Sh... Numerous previous...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    re: Ann: Share Sale Agreement Executed - Sh... Numerous previous posts point to this stock being primed to run. It does appear to tick most of the boxes with new management, new direction, new name coming, funding and production underway. Just reward I say for the faithful. All that needs to change is market sentiment towards this stock. That can happen very quickly. Especially with all the above in place. A run of positive announcements and bingo, money for nothing and cheques for free.

Might be showing my age here but I was lucky enough to land a NZ stock, Horizon Oil at .05c a share prior to 1987 share market crash. It changed direction, changed its name(Capital Markets)and appointed new directors. Long story short, it went to over $8.00 a share in a very short space of time purely on market sentiment and market perception. Not on fundamentals, but on a bloody Americas Cup yacht race here in Perth. I've got to say I have been butt kicked many times since then but the good ones are what keep you coming back.

Not suggesting this will happen to URA to anywhere near the same extent but, in my view, it will not take much to push this stock to .10c with all that is currently in place. Patience, all da best guys. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.