ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Those contemplating their investment strategy based on the less...

1. 429 Posts.
    Those contemplating their investment strategy based on the less than enthusiastic response to the announcement could be correct as always but be careful , its my opinion that the deal hasn't been factored in as much as it should before today . There will be revenue coming in .
    It seems so many times a company with no revenue and anticipation can have a higher market cap than one with a near term viable revenue generating capacity . The long draw out on this deal could of made many shareholders stale and skeptical thus placing the company in a position where new blood is needed to enter as shareholders. I doubt much of the broader investment community including Mum and Dad investors have had any strong buy recommendations from brokers or advisers at least three of the newsletters I read havn't mentioned even a paragraph on Odin and I only noticed it in the list of announcements that every news letter shows when I talk to other so called investors out and about hardly anybody has heard of it . Research has constantly observed only about 2% of investors carry out any research on listed companies before investing. The early days can lead to pullbacks through no pent up demand through ignorance
    I only entered it based on my interpretation of the fundamentals and who else "seems" to be investing at least who places their name on a hold or buy and their previous history.
    Time will tell but it appears to be a little gem

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.