ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,703 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1077
    Theres alot of information in this article that we are unaware of. $5.7M at 10c commitment. Is this why Mike Holt was in Australia for the broker discussions.

upload_2016-3-19_14-43-33.png

$10M revenue based on those numbers obviously spread out over the years. This is just the deals secured. gridComms pricing model is $100 per install, $5 per month (Which is $500,000 per month revenue or $6M revenue for existing secured deals) and also an electricity savings rate shared with the municipality. In addition with a pipeline of trials around the globe.

It also states that July gridComm would be trading and that the ASX recompliance of change of nature of activities has been received as well. I didnt know we already have received that from the ASX. Has to be announced if that is the case.

upload_2016-3-19_14-45-42.png

I'm keenly waiting on the financials of gridComm. If the above is confirmed by ODN. This could be set up to be a monster in the making as each new deal (a new stucture, a town or a suburb signed up) ends up to be scalable and massive in revenue sales contribution going forward.

Seriously the FA of gridComm is very strong could command a premium price tag as furniture implied.

Derisked now and everything is a formality. News flow should be on the positive side now as ODN becomes gridComm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.