CND 0.00% 3.3¢ condor energy limited

Looking at the company announcements the likelihood of making...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Looking at the company announcements the likelihood of making money from these levels is very high so I would not get to hung up on small details as frustrating as they may seem. I'm here because I want to be invested in a Vanadium producer and I firmly believe in a few years from now the Vanadium Redox battery will be all the rage, but more importantly GLV will be assisting battery makers in meeting the surging demand to produce them.

Analysts have already pointed out that the Vanadium demand in steel production is still in it's infancy as new construction laws get adopted globally so we have a very long way to go before we see the true potential of this metal.

On the 28th March we were informed an announcement would be made very shortly and I honestly feel it will be worth the wait folks because great things do take time to put together. Having watched WFE for the last 10 months I have added confidence Brewer can pull this off and if he does I won't need to work again, that's enough to keep me excited!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $25.54K 761.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.