PEK 2.78% 18.5¢ peak rare earths limited

I guess I have more to say. Does anyone else find it strange...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I guess I have more to say. Does anyone else find it strange that the share price went down after the Tanzanian government’s semi-approval. It seems many people here were expecting share price to rise. We all know what happened. Then a month or so later they announce this consolidation master plan…and lucrative pocket lining plan. I would have sold my shares had I not been down due to the bizarre sell off. It seems fishy to me. I have been caught in insider trading before, it always leaves one miffed.

The more I think about it the worse this loss looks for the mom’s and pop’s traders. in my opinion (and yes, my opinion) we have all just lost millions of dollars. This stock would be a 6-10 (in next seven years stock) without the consolidation. Unfortunately, I suspect this will be a 6 to 10 dollar stock with the consolidation, this small guys lose big time.

as for everyone talking about “market capitalization” sure that is important but really a red herring, so keep it for your precise calculations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.