EVT 1.23% $10.42 evt limited

Yes I/T, that was indeed a rort wasn't it ie: 50% off. I too...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. BLJ
    516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Yes I/T, that was indeed a rort wasn't it ie: 50% off. I too took full advantage of it and probably ruined it for everyone else. 50% off was a little too generous, but that never crossed my mind at the time. But I guess they make their money back from us as we usually stay with Rydges/QT Hotels when travelling.

QT George Street Sydney is an amazing hotel and many other chains are now following the QT quirky concept. We used Rydges at Sydney Airport recently too and can't beat it for those early morning flights. The hotel side of EVT is going gangbusters and will continue its solid results.

Village (VRL) previously offered similar shareholder benefits but they have since suspended them.

Ardent Leisure (AAD) still currently have a rather generous shareholder benefits scheme offering 50% off Dreamworld / Whitewater world and other benefits as well. We use this a bit a we have annual Gold Coast Holidays.

We have luckily held AHL/EVT from $4.80 and don't plan on selling anytime soon.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.