PYC 5.00% 10.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Ann: Shareholder Briefings, page-33

1. 2,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    Video would probably be good as he presents credibly and his passion is obvious. A true believer..!!

One of the difficulties I have is with that the science sounds REALLY amazing and they are doing top-shelf stuff, but that's really hard to communicate easily to those outside the scientific community. Then there is the obvious dichotomy between the science and the commercial story, which most of the investment community looks at, i.e. Buffet style. Now clearly that doesn't apply to PYC but mainstream fund managers, etc... will work more on that sort of mandate than backing a biotech as there is no real risk / return metric you can consider easily. Until they have any commercial story, which they do not really have now, it requires a leap of faith. i.e. it remains speculative.

Perhaps they'd be better off targeting the scientific community in general..?

Anyway, interesting times re the science and really enjoying watching that progress, even if the lack of action on the sp is frustrating at times.

Cheers
    Last edited by Heskumdai: 03/12/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $489.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.3¢ $421.2K 4.009M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 872943 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 341133 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.