IPD 0.00% 5.0¢ impedimed limited

Bravo! The previous conference call is available on Impedimed's...

1. 662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Bravo! The previous conference call is available on Impedimed's website under Corporate Governance - Conference Call with Directors, and it is planned that this Wednesday's will be posted also - so it will be obvious if they decide not to take your questions.

The IR lady did ask my two questions (certainly because I had complained vociferously about my questions not being taken at the quarterly call, when they had had nearly ten minutes spare) about heart and renal . I am afraid my questions were too general - and were easy to answer with 'motherhood' statements - yours are so much better , because they
    focus on the lack of follow up of the observational trial.
    The one place where I differ is that I think they do have to focus on questions of reimbursement - Impedimed is not a charity , it is a business, and has to make a profit to survive . They do have to follow the observational trial with an interventional trial, so that SOZO can be adopted by dialysis centres. However, it is just tragic that our former CCO was made redundant just a couple of weeks before the NCCN guidelines were issued, when he was scoping how the study could be part funded by Fresenius. I know this because I was lucky to have an extra long conversation with him in the second half of February, on a Monday holiday in the US - that is why he could give me extra time - he did not have to do the usual zoom calls with people in the US. (Also how I know that he could not have applied for the CEO job - for he told me he was doing the CCO role from Australia - by zoom and travelling - since with a young family he could not move to the US - necessary for the CEO. )

This is already too long a post, and it is past bedtime, but I will probably feel impelled to do one last post about the financial value of using a relatively small amount of the CR money , plus funding from Fresenius, to do the interventional study, and ,with the almost certain positive result , gaining access to the 5200 dialysis centres (80% of the total actually) in the US - and thereafter dialysis centres all over the western world .
    All the best to all, Mirri
    Last edited by mirri11: 12/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.21K 455.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 246172 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 64755 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.