PKO 0.00% 0.4¢ peako limited

@GoldwinnerI'm interested to hear what you think of the...

1. 6,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1629

@Goldwinner

I'm interested to hear what you think of the following excerpts from the 16th August Completion of Drilling announcement?

"Whilst laboratory analysis is required to confirm the tenor of any PGE mineralisation, the size dimensions of the ultramafics indicates there is potential for high-grade mineralisation at Brumby over significant strike length and widths".

"Visual inspection and logging during drilling also confirmed relatively wide downhole intersections of the ultramafic unit with six holes returning downhole widths of greater than90m".

If these 90m+ sections are mineralised ultramafics consistent with the earlier shallower drilling then I think the potential for Eastman to be a substantial commercial discovery is exponentially higher. The original first pass shallow drilling was much narrower intersections so at first glance the latest drill program has met a key target of expanding the resource. Are we seeing the surface and near surface expressions of a deeper, larger and potentially more endowed orebody?

Roll on end of September for the assays. Hopefully they are being done to include Rhodium, etc.

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.