PKO 0.00% 0.4¢ peako limited

@rivermoreSure they need the laboratory analysis to confirm of...

1. 2,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472

@rivermore

Sure they need the laboratory analysis to confirm of any PGE mineralisation in this latest drilling campaign but if we look at the past drill results on the Figure 3. it states:

To date, PGE mineralisation has been defined over a length of 300m and includes high-grade PGE widths within an extensive mineralised envelope.

In Figure 3 we can clearly see the North part is hitting the a lot of high-grade and the South part is hitting a few decent widths like 47m & 49m but at lower grade.

And it's very clear the whole of Brumby Prospect, the presence of PGE is everywhere,16.5km length.

Now they are just drilling in many areas to test for the potential for high-grade mineralisation at Brumby over significant strike length, and widths.

The RC drilling was focused on the Brumby Prospect with the aim of extending the strike length of the high-grade mineralisation as well as testing the grade continuity and width at the prospect.

We also know their scope is for a Substantial PGE Resource stated in their Presentation.

- 2022 reconnaissance drilling identifies extensive PGE-endowment across16.5km length of Eastman lavered Mafic-Ultramafic Intrusive Complex

- 6,200m RC drilling program confirms PGE endowment at every prospect

- PGE mineralisation from surface & open at depth (currently tested to ~ 100m)

-Ore system open in all directions with1.4km strike potential

Regarding - "Visual inspection and logging during drilling also confirmed relatively wide downhole intersections of the ultramafic unit with six holes returning downhole widths of greater than90m".

If these 90m+ sections are mineralised ultramafics consistent with the earlier shallower drilling then I think the potential for Eastman to be a substantial commercial discovery is exponentially higher. The original first pass shallow drilling was much narrower intersections so at first glance the latest drill program has met a key target of expanding the resource. Are we seeing the surface and near surface expressions of a deeper, larger and potentially more endowed orebody?

Exactly, in my understanding during visual inspection and logging during drilling, they have also confirmed that 6 holes have intersections of ultramafic unit with widths greater than 90m so Yes the probability the potential for Eastman to be a substantial commercial discovery is exponentially higher imo.

So if these 6 holes with widths greater than 90m comes back with something like the previous high-grade around 2.93 g/t PdEq for example then watch out!

We already know the whole of Australia has had numerous Major Discoveries in all commodities like WA1 latest Rare Earth Discovery sending their SP from 11c to over $7 and honestly I wouldn't be surprised at all if Brumby Prospect could potential be next Major Discovery in the near future.

We are no geologist but looking at all the drilling results & figures of the Brumby Prospect so far indicates, yes we might have a deeper, larger Ore system open in all directions with 1.4km strike potential mention in the last image.

Any good geologist here to help us understand this potential Ore System?

For me this Brumby Prospect is Ticking A lot of right boxes imo & I am happy to wait & see in the next 6-12 months how it will develop and I m also eager to see their new exciting Lithium & Rare Earth project at the Lamboo Province.

Either way, we will soon find out more in a few more weeks!

GLTA
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5558/5558096-e0f734146d89a7835e3ee4dd42f6f0b2.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5558/5558099-e3b84f5aef76ce59a1714c0a3a379480.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5558/5558101-9addb4917154e8f03ad5e853d4e8f115.jpg

Last edited by Goldwinner: 02/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.643K 1.160M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 64211 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1321372 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.