MEL 0.00% 0.5¢ metgasco ltd

Obviously, the Board has made some mistakes but they can hardly...

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Obviously, the Board has made some mistakes but they can hardly be blamed for the massive demos and political implications for the Nationals, and NSW Government, where they were in danger of losing more seats to the Greens. As a sideline, I find it ironic that the Greens have teamed up with the farmers and graziers, their traditional enemies, who have done much environmental damage over the years. The Great Artesian Basin has been mined to such an extent that one-third of the bores no longer run freely and now the Fed government subsidises piping the water over the huge distances they are allowed to flow openly (in bore drains). There is no documented evidence of damage to the ** or other significant g/water resources by exploration/production boreholes to my knowledge.
    The only real use of an information line would be to advise S/Holders of MEL's intent re the compensation $'s. If not good news there must be a real chance -partic with EPW selling out- of a "NO" vote which COULD result in a better and more adequate compo offer!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.244M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1971941 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 7823136 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.