FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Shareholder Information Sessions Presentation, page-19

1. 4,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2157
    It could be the fact that, the current board at this point in time, wants to keep BGS on the down low, while they are sorting out the corporate issues - which is now sorted. Because in James' words, 'why would you want to shine a spotlight on yourself when you have all these issues behind the scenes? But now that it's over, we WILL want to shine the spotlight on ourselves'

But be reassured that, now that it is all over and we have started trading, thing will slowly change, he admitted BGS will do more marketing and be more proactive in pushing our name out there.

And in all honesty, I feel like he wasn't expected us to start trading again so early, IMO, the presentation and meetings was intended for shareholders BEFORE trade commenced, in which it happened for 2 out of 3 meetings.

Again, I personally believe we will see a shift in tone and activities in the coming weeks and months. Which is why I added 20% onto my existing holding while still have more powder, because I anticipate a massive jump in awareness of BGS, not just in Australia, but internationally.
    Last edited by Charles89: 31/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.