FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: Shareholder Information Sessions Presentation, page-36

1. 9,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2892
    I guess after an initial "wtf" moment I can see the sense in voting yes to the BGS resolutions and will do so. Stability and a first rate BOD will get us to where we want to go now.

Just question on the planned PFS - Given it seems we are very much on the road to a 70 Mt + deposit, should we still even be talking of 1 or 2 MTPA output? It's got to be AT LEAST 3 to start with now doesn't it? If (as many believe) we have 100MT then that's still a 30 plus year life of mine.

At the risk of banging on about attracting ECA finance from the Europeans, getting SMS to design and build the processing and Carbonate/Hydroxide plant might well solve ALL of the cap ex problems as they are the biggest users of German ECA finance there is.We give them the contracts. They get their Gov to loan us the money. They get jobs. We get finance. Win. Win.

In addition if we can sign a BOA with any of the big German or French companies and their proposed battery plants we'd almost HAVE to attract ECA finance which means all debt, no equity - or near enough.

God I hope the above is what ML meant when he said BGS were going in a different direction than he thought best....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.