ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Firstly to HCI, what a great idea, that had not occurred to me....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1644
    Firstly to HCI, what a great idea, that had not occurred to me. Don't know that I will act on it though, because if mcees is correct mine will be snapped up by some other lucky investor. [No, I am not taking up the offer for the simple reason that I already have enough spondoolah tied up in speculative investments and I am sticking with what I have got every which way (diversification).] If ADO reaches the magical $1, which was my initial (and still is) hope, I will be well satisfied and not bemoaning the fact that I refused a golden opportunity to get 5% more.

I think I can say that my post generated some very worthwhile comment. That is what a forum such as this is all about. It's genesis came from a sentiment gleaned from remarks made by others on the NEU forum, who like myself are dual holders. Yes, there are other biotechs - some are even those horrid, binary result driven, FDA reliant mobs who really just sponge off the gullible (read that somewhere here many moons ago) - who can present very compelling cases for their followers. They are all different and each risk/reward must be assessed by the beholder.

As I said there, and I say here, diversification is the key. Attempting to build safety into risk, which is in itself a risky business, but it sure beats the **** out of watching grass grow in the blue chip arena. I'm in ADO, I am sticking with ADO to the glorious future or the bitter, disappointing end, or somewhere in between. At the moment the reality is that we are still somewhere in between.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.