BRK 0.00% 1.2¢ brookside energy limited

Thanks Dan, I will come downI do have some questions regarding...

1. 27 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks Dan, I will come down

I do have some questions regarding DP's overall business model for BRK. I think we will have to ask some HARD questions though (in the nicest way).

1) How likely is big oil (or even mid cap) to make a move to purchase our acreage in the current climate?. Has there been an interest shown in BRK/Oklahoma real estate by larger players recently? My research actually shows the opposite from big oil i.e. Chevron/Exxon/Continental (I've tried to research oil buyouts US/Global and makes me a little nervous not finding much).

In the March investor presentation it points out Continental Resources (21B M-Cap US company) "over the last few years have increased their acreage through acquisition's"

2) If the real estate play doesn't take off how willing would he be to shift the focus of the business to a purely Oil/Gas play to simply maximise shareholder return instead?. (Its DP's job to find the most cost efficient way to maximise shareholder return and that may not be real estate).

3) BRK automatically loses a HUGE investor base being largely viewed as an oil company as everybody knows oil's days are ultimately numbered. Therefore the kind of investors we are attracting aren't the mum and dad long term retirement funds/superannuation (401K) funds, they are people like us who go against the grain and have a little time to sniff out a bargain. So taking this into account where does he see the company from 2025 onwards?

Do we ride into the sunset on a billion dollar Exxon buyout?. Or do we get stuck holding the bag in 2026 on 5000 acres of oil rich land when everybody is driving electric cars around?

People aren't stupid, they do consider these things before investing and I feel that's why the Share price is where it is right now.

I feel I could be jumping the gun on some things as we haven't even finished 1/4 of our drilling programme lol. I would also like to thank him for all the hard work as I feel he is doing a great job managing operations. I'm still positive on BRK, look forward to seeing you all at the AGM.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $37.13K 3.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 648453 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 28031377 34
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.