ASO 0.00% 1.0¢ aston minerals limited

Ann: Shareholder letter regarding ASO progress in Canada, page-7

1. 2,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 363
    Management have been very transparent that they are being conservative with cashflow with current SP and Nickel sentiment to avoid shareholder dilution and have stated no raise required.

I disagree with your comment about ' being after themselves' they have serious skin in the game, Tolga has committed millions of his own money into the project over recent raises.

To continue to drill right now without understanding the geology would be amateur.

There is a reason the management team have successfully developed and sold assets in the billions of $ they know what they are doing and understand the importance of understanding the ore body then using that data to direct specific drilling as required. Once they understand the geology and compile the data they can confidently say if you mine 'here' and put through 'this process' you will get 'this' output.

Any idiot can punch holes in the ground on a deposit this large and raise capital on drill results, rinse and repeat but they never get any closer to developing a mine just a bigger and bigger deposit with more and more dilution.

Currently management are working hard to protect investor interests and move the project forward.

Last edited by michaelhaley: 30/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.32K 127.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3269392 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 638515 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.