AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

This, in my opinion, is a waste of shareholder funds. The...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    This, in my opinion, is a waste of shareholder funds. The report, whilst looking quite detailed in its content, does very little to address the actual issues facing the company in today's market in my view.

I believe the key issues that are NOT addressed in the released document:

1. Update on Chairman appointment- apparently is just a scheduling issue to be resolved? So where is the update?

2. Transport to market- this in my view is the biggest hurdle to the company being funding beyond its extensive and costly exploration program. We have no clear view on route to market.

3. Funding- in an environment where key customers for product are not spending money on undeveloped and potentially stranded assets, the likelihood of AVZ securing any meaningful investment at non-giveaway prices is remote in my view.

4. Strategic partner- tied in with 3. above, with a market in oversupply and the commodity price in structural decline, finding a strategist partner of credibility will he an almost insurmountable task for the current management team.

5. Hiring an experienced CEO- NF has had in fun in my view, there has been little in the way of proper development at the asset level at Manono I believe. It's time, in my view for a new CEO and Chairman to drive the company forward. The current team is way overpaid for what they have or have not actually delivered in my opinion.

Happy now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.