AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Shareholder Meeting and Manono Due Diligence Update, page-52

1. 9,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18001
    As I have stated in the below post, I am a non holder and see the main risk here sovereign risk, albeit with the Chinese influence this risk might be lessoned.   Infrastructure, and it protection might also be a concern but companies do find unique ways to operate in dry and wet seasons.

Adding to the post below of several weeks ago, I must say the results from the tailings, if correct are very good IMO.  Given the lithium content in the tailings, and noting that right now both tin and lithium cannot be produced in the same production process, but noting I expect that someone will come up with a unique way of doing so as I posted previously below, the thing I take from the announcement is that better grades are probably available in the actual geological structures itself.  That is what has been mined to date is where tin has been viable with spod then going to the tailings.  There are probably areas in the resource area itself where tin was not viable in the past  but spod grades could have been apparent and possibly higher than the tailings, noting the tailings themselves would have been leached and probably are understating the lithium content itself there.  IMO IMO IMO

Post #: 22762997

Good luck to you lot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.