AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Shareholder Newsletter-AJX.AX, page-14

1. 84,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    actually - I am not awol

I have permission

I am holding - as I said.

I believe I know exactly what is going on - and, I will be holding - EOS.

I just don't have time to write a lot with a sufficient amount of detail well thought out atm -

also, I/we intend to be in touch with the company in the near future - but, we want to make sure we have time enough to put our thoughts together properly -

we have been discussing it all at length and have seen some data and have had several phone calls come in as well as emails which paint the picture fairly accurately I believe.

One thing I will say is that the cash receipts are at the bottom of the list in my thinking - there are far bigger things going on atm.

Really - I am pretty disapointed in what I have read here on HC in the last few days - I have been keeping up with the reading - just on the iphone as I dash for lunch or similar - but, haven't had time to post anything of substance.

I will say this ---------- I warned everyone when I first started posting on HC AJX - about games - and, why they are played.

We are all guts up in the middle of one of the greatest games of all - right now.

A couple of you have spoken around the edges of it.

All I will say is that I am holding ------------ and, again - I say - look at the broker data on Friday -- look in the top lines.

You won't get the exact names - the company knows names - we don't - but, the story is there.

Forget who is selling ---------- it is who is buying that is pulling the strings.

I believe as you know that this is one of, if not the biggest story on the ASX in a long time - and, you just can't buy a big lump ---------- so, again - think through how you could do it - and just look at the differences in the last week alone.

Forget what the short term traders think - they have no idea of the game long term here ----------- sit and THINK.

The cash was just a pure coincidence that was plain dumb luck for those who are waiting for opportunities (well, I am 99% sure anyway).

I have said time and time again -------- forget 4C's --- look at halves and fulls for a clearer picture.

And, for gods sake - put some major effort into discussing that one strange sentence in the 4C about - 'not needing a capital raise' -

Someone for heavens sake - talk about the definitions of license - and what sort of license would require capital as opposed to what sort won't.

Have a great day all - have to go now

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.