AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Wow, very assertive language. This is again at another level. A...

1. 578 Posts.
    Wow, very assertive language. This is again at another level. A few passages that stand out:

The Under Secretary now has hand delivered Alexium brochures for his files when our name comes up for program approvals.

We continue to be on target with the final stage award with Natick for the Green Initiative in October 2015.
    Very bold (no pun intended) language here.

Paraphrasing: By the way, we're picking up the Nato partners as well now as they follow the yanks.

A larger scale up trial for PET is scheduled for early September. We have completed initial trials on coated PET film for use in electronic circuit boards.

We also ran a plant trial at a masterbatch fiber producer to add Alexiflam in to a masterbatch in hopes of spinning FR polyester with Alexiflam.

However, with our new product, we have now commercialized Alexiflam SYN for water-based applications.

Mark my words: this is the beginning of the end for the monthly newsletter outlining every individual win. There is just too much going on now to report on everything. AJX is growing up. Sentiment changed to BUY.

One more that put a smile on my face: PyroMan. Involvement in anything with that name deserves a market cap of $1bn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.