AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Okay - I emailed NC and asked him and in typical fashion gets...

1. 616 Posts.
    Okay - I emailed NC and asked him and in typical fashion gets back to me within 10 minutes !!!

Our results for military specs were close and we feel confident that modifications to formulations and processing will bring successful results

NC said "where did you get that, thats not our language and that is because there is no modification that we need to do. There is NO MODIFICATION to the FR piece of this work that needs to be done, its done. What the Army is now contracting us to do, is modify the base fabric because they don't know how to do it. We already weaving partners removing weight from the fabric, which is always a good thing, which we will then finish with our chemistries with NO changes and that is what we are delivering to the Army. We have been identified as the FR piece, but we are now being asked to assist the fabric providers to help deliver an entire package. What they have tasked to do is DONE. They asking for help on their end. This is a huge statement of Alexium's capability."

Well........ there you go! It gets even better. Are we clearer now. Glad I asked

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.