AJX 0.00% 1.3¢ alexium international group limited

hi wally, I agree, and I hope he gets thanked a lot - because he...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 86,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi wally,

I agree, and I hope he gets thanked a lot - because he is doing a sterling job.

Frankly I don't know how he gets up the pace let alone keeps it up.

ATM - he is full on in many areas - any single area as far as what I have seen in life - any other person would have trouble keeping up with - but, he manages probably half a dozen.

And, I think that is what we are seeing - AJX is getting bigger - yes, a simple model- but, the enormity of what we are coming on to is beginning to become clear --------- this is the formation of a multi billion dollar company - and, no matter how simple - a billion or more dollar company is a whole different kettle of fish to a toddler worth a few hundred mil..

So - he is the man of many hats - and, he is demanding - very demanding. And, he has to hand over the reins - part by part - and, with the stage of the company as it is ------ you just can't pay $500k p/a for a top flight person in many roles.

Bigger companies - once you get to level 2 - you are looking at million dollar salaries plus - level 3 you are looking at half a mil - and, if you are LUCKY (or good, - not many of them though) - then you get your money's worth.

Our people are wonderful - but, look at them ---------- energetic, fantastic - however, they are young - and that is great as well - but, you just can't match several decades of high performance in many roles - it just doesn't work that way.

So - there is a learning curve - and, we are seeing some of that learning IMO.

Anyway - I think everyone is doing either a great job or putting their best in - but, it's just that there is always tweaking for better performance.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.