ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,080 Posts.

Morning Zandra,

3 weeks to years end and the end of our CY revenue generating threshold, remember there's a few things lurking, the company said we might get a licensing deal to bolster any shortfall of our 12-13 month estimated target of $18.5 mill, if that's to happen it'll need to be announced in the next 3 weeks.

7 weeks to the 4C, I'm expecting reasonable growth every 12 weeks from the last 4C to at least the end of 2017, this 4C should be a bigger eye opener than the last.

11 weeks until the half yearly report is released, this is the report I've been waiting patiently for since September last year, this in my opinion will be the catalyst for not only advancing the SP but being able to hold it up as well, I'm very confident we'll see at least 1 and I'm expecting two licensing deals before this report, if they come to fruition they should also produce a positive effect on the SP, whether they can sustain the upward movement is another matter entirely, we know positive announcements haven't supported the SP over time, great continued revenue streams in black and white almost guarantees SP support.

Also over the next 10 to 12 weeks I'm expecting a very positive announcement regarding FRACU, there's been many people talk about this deal being slow, however if they'd go back to the very first selection stage and follow the Ann's right through, they would find that the wear trials were scheduled to take place after the funding stage which was set for the first half of CY 2016, the funding stage finished on time and the wear trials started about July or August, in NC's podcast he hoped to be able to have an update on FRACU this year, so the trials have progressed on time and there should be an outcome shortly (we don't get a say on progress anymore as its up to the DOD and their timeframes, but I'd expect an out come over the next 3 months).

Also over the same time frame I'm expecting some commentary from the USMC about their testing of our products, as much of it needs to be done to adhere to the NDAA, I've posted on this a couple of times previously and flame retardant uniforms have been on their agenda for at least 6-8 years, and this is for all branches of military personal.

https://hotcopper.com.au/documentdownload?id=uOMxKKzFkiWRTLKhOROKAxjvTDYN6ga/yBaZof1hke92GA==

So I think 2017 should be a good driver for the SP, but let's not take anything away from the excellent year of business performance Alexium has created in 2016, it's the year that was designed to create massive company growth to maintain large revenue acquisition, and it's been accomplished to a much better standard than I thought would be possible, while 2016 hasn't been the year to push the SP (as I expected since 2015), it's certainly what will push the SP going forward!

From the 4C onwards, it should only be every 12 weeks at the most for proof of revenue growth, and that will be printed in black and white, this is the upward period I've been banging on about since 2015.

Happy times.Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.