AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

From the last 4C I believe Dirk mentioned that "volume...

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    From the last 4C I believe Dirk mentioned that "volume discounts" were given to existing customers which I pretty much to interpret to mean that "margin pressures" were being applied to existing customers too.

I think the market wouldn't have reacted so negatively if it wasn't for the fact that the company has selling the story that the fall in revenues from FY2017 to FY2018 is all ok and only due to the fact they were chasing margins and not revenue. Now that even margins are supposedly falling that kind of kicks out the last leg that the company was standing on.

Imo, they have increasing pressure to deliver on Alexiflam at the bare minimum to justify the market cap as even the PCM market seems to be proving difficult for them to maintain a foothold in.

Here's hoping that their hint in the latest investor presentation that a license deal will be done by end FY18 proves true.

Either that or the market got it completely wrong and that "margin pressure" only meant a few point drop from 29% and that revenue from supposed "record volumes" still grew significantly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 84317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.