AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Well, After sitting here reading all that has been written over...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Well,

After sitting here reading all that has been written over the last few days and watching the SP decline all I can say is WOW!.
    Like most I thought that I had done my due dilegence, reasearched all I could on the company spoke to Management and came to the conclusion that this was a "Sound investment". Many here would like to blame the likes of P and P and others for the current state of affairs, but I can guarantee you this, that they were probably told similar to what I was, which was that the company is curently doing this and we are on the verge sighning that !

Now I come to see like most that a lot of what was been fed was nothing more than "hot air and Balony".

So please let us not shoot these Messengers! they were only relaying what was being said buy people who we trusted to be honest and run the company with the best interest of us its shareholders.

Take responsibility for your actions.

So where to from here? Given that I am in the red to the amount that I could buy an inner Melbourne home outright, I could sell out and say "Well I was duped". However this company is still from what I can see progressing forward"be it slower than what we would all like". Dirk ( to me ) comes across as a man of Integrity I would rather be told of 'Margin pressure" and of  ' Headwinds' than to find it out later.

For as much of what we were told that this company was a "Technology company" then a "Research company" we are a Chemical company! and like all Chemical companies it takes years to establish ones self in an Industry which is notoriuosly slow moving.

So I will sit here on my massive loss and wait patiently . For as the old Chinese proverb says
    " Sometimes in order for one to move forward one must stand still!"

Hope you all have a great day, and hope this turns around for ALL our sakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $1.759K 161.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108856 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.