AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Good to still see you:D here. By the hair on Ted's chinny chin...

1. 5,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3078

Good to still see you here.

By the hair on Ted's chinny chin chin !

I am not blaming Pinto or anyone.

Either am i, was posted with tongue in cheek, that's what these are for
    but Anyone ?

I believe that we were all taken for a ride by the "old management style".

I agree ! To the Cleaners, not the Chemicals comes to mind

I was always under the impression that what was put out by the company and more importantly by its representatives ( Senior management) should be taken as fact " boy was I wrong".

Live & learn hey ?

What I don't understand and some others have mentioned is as to why the likes of ASIC haven't taken a better look at the communication style of AJX ?

Probably because no one has put in a formal complaint with specific details purr-haps
    Either that, or they're just too busy playing Tiddlywinks atm

But! I don't know call me foolish but I think the tide is turning.

Let's not get too carried away just yet, just because there's a hint of green atm

I think ( HOPE) that Dirk is different, he comes across to me anyway as having a stronger moral compass "lets hope so for all our sakes".

Agree, let's hope it's not broken like Jack Sparrow's

There has been relentless selling from 50c down on the monthly chart as to who! who knows?

Broker Data would give us a good idea i reckon, if it's coming mainly from Commsec, well there's your answer imo

Anyway lets hope! and this is not a strategy that I like to use HOPE, that it comes good.

Funny, cos that's Ted's only strategy he's clinging onto this far down the S bend atm like the skid marks left behind from all that 'Bovine Excrement' still hanging around like a bad smell that won't go away, no matter how many sweet smelling Cool Chemicals we throw at it !

It ain't over til the Fat Lady sings or we get flushed completely down the proverbial atm

Should all make for a very interesting, 'Hopefully' enlightening EGM on the 8th
    As some tough Q's need to be asked imo ! Before the rotten tomatoes start flying
    'Hoping' for some news before too long on GR's next move to calm the farm 'Hopefully'

Cheers

Frustratingly Frank

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.