AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Shareholder Newsletter, page-18

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well I know people are saying yeah yeah we have heard it all before but I dont think they have ever stated this before in such a confident way, I actually was really encouraged by these initial comments by Dirk  but hey I could be so wrong. I actually felt we are getting real close to achieving it IMO but time will tell if my view is misguided, anyway I like this part

As the CEO of Alexium, a frustrating aspect of the past few months is that at a time of such strong progress for our company, confidentiality considerations both in relation to government procurement and potential commercial partners have significantly limited what information we have been able to make available to our shareholders on progress in these areas until final agreements are signed and confidentiality lifted. However, I can confirm that we are on track towards achieving key milestones both in the defense sector and licensing/distribution which we stated in December 2017 as being the reason for the December placement and SPP.

Wish the best to all and its all my opinion and view so beware

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $118 10.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86750 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2629961 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.