AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

hmm yep the shareprice action sucks however if you took out the...

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    hmm yep the shareprice action sucks however if you took out the "margin pressure" comment the newsletter would read quite well IMO. I really do think its a total overaction really if revenue/sales were so bad this coming quarter then surely the company would have to release that information (for example when they let us know about the headwinds). Now nothing at all was said in the newsletter letter about reduced sales etc was it, so why all the talk and innuendo that this quarter will be a shocker sure we might not hit the dizzy heights of say 10 mill but what if we get to 6-7 mill would people still pervceive this to be "bad".

Also I find it strange(well pretty used to it on HC as it happens on all stock forums) how just a couple of stategic posts from certain posters who either dont usually post or dont hold pop up in times of duress to "just have their say" and state certain things that can unsettle the staus quo. Sure it might be quite innocent but it also may be much more, makes you ponder things somewhat good and bad IMO.

Anyway the Sp is definitely taking a hit really feel for all and call me crazy but until I can see contrary evidence to support why I have invested I am riding it out for now. Looking forward to the 4c and announcements from military etc I am firmly in the I believe what Dirk has said camp, only time will tell if I am delusional or not however I have been called crazy a few times in my life

All my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.