PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

And there you go again gassy shooting your mouth of, once more...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    And there you go again gassy shooting your mouth of, once more without substance

Not that this is any of your business Gassy but Charmaine Emld me on the 17th May asking if i would like to connect direct via a phone call rather than back and forthing on Eml through correspondence

This i agreed to and made a date to connect on the 29th May

Charmaine was even happy to talk over that wkend if it made things more conveniant as we were expecting an extended Chat,

I chose the date so far ahead because i wanted to revisit things from as far back as the AGM and wanted to prepare things from back then to present and moving into the Future

If you want to know what we talked about go back through my posts as far back and including the AGM its all there all my concerns that you found great joy in trashing

I held nothing back laid it all out there, with respect of course but i covered everything all that was recently released plus plus and also moving into the future, We had a very constructive conversation and i am very happy Charmaine made the effort, it showed me by her initiation that she does have an interest in her shareholders, and is more than willing to talk to those, that were not aligned with the old ways, and more than happy to enter into a conversation with a holder that could well have been confrontational , it was not confrontational at all, infact after conversing i was amazed at just how lock step we were in our thoughts, and i take my hat off to her and now have a great deal of respect for Charmaine for going that extra mile so to speak

Hence my change in sentiment in my last post

Do i want to let bygones be bygones with you Gassy,

you know what you can do with that Gassy you will get the satisfaction of not hearing from me quite so often from here on in

I would love to converse with others in a respectfull way if anyone can suggest a way of doing this outside of this cess pit.

I think i have said enough

See how we go

If you do read these boards Charmaine

Thank you once more for your effort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.