CXO 3.45% 14.0¢ core lithium ltd

That's great @Kiwisfly9 but doesn't mean the price will go...

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    That's great @Kiwisfly9 but doesn't mean the price will go up.
    You could have the best fundamentals in the world but if the market doesn't care or the overall sentiment is bearish, then it doesn't matter what you think, the stock ain't going higher.

"This is only going upwards??"
    Well the chart would suggest otherwise..

Also (I'm guessing) our trading timelines are completely different.
    I'm a intra-day/ occasional swing trader.
    I'm guessing by your post that you are a "buy and hope hold" investor.
    Parking capital up for 3 weeks may mean nothing to you but for me it's completely wasted on something that I "think" is a good investment and that I "think" will go up.

It's all good having a thesis but I will always wait for price action to confirm my thesis before entering.

I'm definitely watching CXO for a bounce trade as the daily chart is looking quite capitulatory but for anything behind that, I would want to see some broad sector buying (and overall indexes turning up) before betting house on it.
    (There's no right answer here for entering, it's just what works for you and your system).

My previous posts have all been about the mythical made up manipulation bull$hiit. (read above if you missed them).
    If there's something that you don't agree with in those posts then debate it and explain your opinion to why you think what I wrote is incorrect, that seems fair.

As I said earlier, I am indifferent to what CXO does, that is literally the opposite to having an "agenda"...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $299.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $999.4K 7.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 562495 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1865586 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.3¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 3627147
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.