CCE 0.00% 5.1¢ carnegie clean energy limited

Thankyou Mega and Reilly your notes have been an excellent read...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thankyou Mega and Reilly your notes have been an excellent read - I wasn't able to get to the Brissy talk unfortunately but your notes have relayed a lot of useful information that the PowerPoint presentation didn't.

Pre- your notes I was very irritated at the announcement of the SPP - mainly due to missed timelines and also the duration from the last SPP, and I perceived CCE were stuffing around - but knowing that it was Defence holding things up at GI, I can't rightly blame CCE for that, as I think you said Mega, CCE just have to wait their turn (and I'm sure they're not to thrilled with having to wait around).

Taking into consideration your notes, the SPP seems reasonable (disclosure I'd like to participate but can't at the moment - I like to think it's prudent portfolio management ha).

Lastly though I think building on what shaftoe said, if you hold this stock for the long term and for genuine interest in what the company is doing (which I like to think I do), then it really is necessary to look past the share price and at the fundamentals of the company itself (balance sheet, projects, market competitiveness etc) rather than just looking at it as a three letter code and a price. And when you're not hell bent on buying or selling, just sit back, wait and see, and pretty much just forget about it in-between announcements.

TC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $5.375K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41110 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.04pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ 9614
Last updated 14.57pm 02/05/2024 ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.