ALK 0.00% 42.0¢ alkane resources limited

Ann: Shareholder presentation, page-21

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    To prevent confusion I must state that I am the father of @bohlsen and that we post completely independently.

There is a minor typo in his last post.  The DZP name plate capacity will be 200 tonnes not 20 tonnes.

mtm I have to agree with you completely.

To add  - I watched a programme on SBS television last week  titled Mega factories.

It was on Boeing's new 747-8 aircraft being built at their Everett assembly line.
    This aircraft is to supercede the 747 800 plane. It will be larger than the Airbus A380, longer range, more fuel efficient and have a running cost per passenger Km than other craft. Boeing have a good track record of delivering on such projects.

To achieve this a new generation of jet engine is needed. It will need advanced metals for its construction. I am sure that Hf will be a major factor.

While I watched my thoughts went to DZP and the Hf production. This will be needed for the project to succeed as the current world production of Hf from current sources. I muct add that I am not aware of any other Hf production source under active development.

No doubt Airbus industries will have similar plans.

ELDO and NASA contractors will have similar needs for Hf.

mtm your other uses add another dimension to this picture.

If this is a sign of what is to come in the Aerospace industry and others the Hf production will be a mainstay of the project revenue.

It is interesting to note that IC in his presentations implies that funding sources for the DZP do not rely on the REE sector. This is because REE revenue from the project will be less than 1/3 of the revenue.

The latest presentation gives the revenue  split as REE  32.7%, Zr 29.7% Hf 17.8% and Nb 17.3%.

The next few months will in my opinion be momentous for this project and company.

Best wishes to all holders.

RB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $253.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.8¢ 41.5¢ $379.9K 893.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2998 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 9758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.