SNG 7.59% 8.5¢ siren gold limited

Ann: Shareholder Presentation, page-10

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    SNG, have continued drilling this year, I would prefer them to take their time and drill the right areas, as opposed to, going flat out. I have no idea of the process, a company has to go through in NZ, but from my limited knowledge on what I have read in the SNG announcements, they have said that they have to apply for each drilling pad. Given the pace government departments approve things, it may be a long drawn out process, happy to be corrected, if I am wrong. Also Brian Rodan, I doubt would have been able to travel to NZ, recently because of Covid, and he definitely, won’t be able to go any time soon, as WA, has stated in the last few days, if you leave WA, don’t expect to be allowed back in any time soon. This could go some way to explaining, why progress has slowed, and I imagine a fair amount of planning is needed, before you make a decision exactly where to drill. I believe Brian Rodan, is very hands on, so he may want to be there to oversee operations, nothing better than having the Captain steering the ship. Brian Rodan, I believe has been flat out with ICL, and their large drilling program. As for SNG grades, from my limited knowledge of gold exploration, the type of gold system that SNG, has, being narrow in nature, you are probably never going to get wide intercepts, once again I am happy to be corrected, if I am wrong. I asked the question a week or so ago, to the poster, who took part in the recent placement, wether in his opinion, did SNG, already have a economic gold resource, and the answer was affirmative. I also said after the recent placement, was announced, that Brian Rodan, would have had to have thrown those taking part in the placement, a bone or two, to get them to stump up 4 million. I am more than happy to read others commentary on the gold grades, SNG has already announced, as to wether, they regard them as economic. The poster, who took the placement, stated that they have a long background in mining, so I valued their opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.006(7.59%)
Mkt cap ! $17.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.2¢ $129.5K 1.525M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 261000 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 240254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
0.006 ( 6.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ 251055
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
SNG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.