LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

I agree 100%. There is no need scratching around for gas supply...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 346
    I agree 100%. There is no need scratching around for gas supply and getting bad terms because its a sellers market on the east coast gas market right now. The US is awash with gas with people willing to fund projects and that should be 100% the focus and without distraction.

But then again I see nothing wrong with the current strategy of keeping FL mothballed given the progress made to date which is ahead right now of Magnolia and Bear Head and to keep the options opened. FL still remains our most ready to market project I would think given all approvals and work done to date.

I would therefore fully expect them to go for a renewal of the FL lease again. PetroChina is still lurking and on the register so I dont think we can say FL is 100% dead (although Ive attributed zero value to FL in my own valuation). If a gas breakthrough comes then LNG needs to assess the relative merits of pursing FL as opposed to other projects with the 100% focus being getting Magnolia into production.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.