WOW 0.27% $33.79 woolworths group limited

Ann: Shareholder Questions at 2015 AGM, page-2

1. 163 Posts.
    WOW, what just happened?

Woolworths stores are great for bakery and fresh products in quality, but price is not the strongest factor across the store. Coles is just better for the price. The look and feel is great though..

Masters:- well after spending lots of time at Bunnings and getting familiar with brands and products, it'll take a lot to attract customers to go to Masters with lots of brands not familiar to customers. The website can really be improved to find products that are exactly the same to bunnings. The pricing really needs to be better to get people in. Comparable products should be better in quality, and cheaper!

Sometimes I wonder, are whitegoods to compete with HArvey Norman and Bing Lee or JB HiFi? If they are then where's the marketing?

So Price, price, price!!!!!!!

For Masters, why not try, "Buy from Masters and we'll give you a further discount if it's at Bunnings!"

Follow the same process as you do with Dan Murphys with pricing!

Better get a good pricing and marketing analyst!

If I've paid too much in the week at Woolies, then credit it to my rewards program like SuperCheap Auto does. This will immediately turn the game around!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$33.79
Change
-0.090(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $41.27B
Open High Low Value Volume
$34.00 $34.10 $33.68 $66.46M 1.964M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 965 $33.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$33.79 11715 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.