TYX 14.3% 0.6¢ tyranna resources limited

This action should not be necessary for the very simple reason...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    This action should not be necessary for the very simple reason that the MD and board of directors should have already stood themselves down!

If there isn't a change in management (maybe to late anyway) then there most likely won't be a TYX anyway.

Any MD that is the head of such a small cap ASX needs to run a VERY tight ship and not expose the company to completely unrealistic projects and commitments as they have done here. (I have covered this in my previous post of TYX and in reasonable detail)... and completely against previously stated company direction and commitments.

I will never again invest in a company that is headed by an MD that states so flippantly that "they are a nimble and well funded company".

If there wasn't enough reason already to vote in favour of this movement to remove current directors I have just been sent a YouTube video to watch that I had not seen before. It is astonishing to say the very least!

It is an interview with the MD and it was posted by Proactive Investors Stocktube on 4th December 2017 titled "Tyranna's latest acquisition will provide a cash generating asset to fund exploration". Even the heading is completely unfounded ... throw in the words "HOPE TO" and then at least you have some credibility! How is this statement even allowed by ASX???

The MD clearly states unequivocally in this video about Eureka "so we should be able to mine and get in over and done with within 6 to 9 months". Furthermore, even though MD also stated that drilling was still required to prove up ounces and grade followed by a Feasibility Study he has then stated "they plan to mine a cut back that will produce between 20K to 30K oz's and make somewhere between roughly at the moment $10 to $20 million dollars free cash". This is then followed by statements about their full commitment to "Jumbuck" even though a video only 3 months later and after the purchase of "Goodsprings" then states by MD that they have wanted to build a batteries mineral division and they have been looking around!!! This is a complete contradiction to a few months earlier stating the focus is on "Jumbuck".

This video is full of completely unfounded claims and statements and without any disclaimer whatsoever and was never put in an announcement to ASX stating any of these!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.