OIL 1.16% 8.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

I, like many others are heavily invested in the company too but...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I, like many others are heavily invested in the company too but does that qualify me to run the company? I wouldn't have a clue how to run Optiscan but I do appreciate the value and importance of the staff that have brought the company to the brink of FDA and CE approval.

I believe it is very naive to dismiss the years of intellect and IP that would be lost if Mann and Delaney and other key staff left.

What credentials would any of these investors bring? I'm asking the question because I genuinely don't know. A lot of us have been invested in this for a long time but it doesn't automatically qualify us to run a tech company.

How can you back a group of people who have no commercial success in running a publicly listed company and will have no key staff? Each to their own but this seriously beggars belief that anyone would dismiss the qualities and intellect that is about to walk out the door is perplexing.

I won't be staying as an investor in this company if Delaney et al are gone. It will end up like Rision, trading sub 1c and you can have all the West Australian money you like to through at it as Hoffman and his cronies will be the death knell if left in charge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $71.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $1.555K 18.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52062 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 24063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.19 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ 11230
Last updated 14.24pm 26/04/2024 ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.