APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Shareholder Share Purchase Plan, page-8

1. 2,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    I for one will not put another cent in to APG be it on market or cap raise until MT is no longer associated with this company. The fact that the share price is at rock bottom with no interested investors and no progress for years and years and a disasterous deal with Bergen that bought us close to extinction all under the leadership of MT. Outright disgraceful, I don’t mind him being put on a minimum wage basis with KPIs to achieve, but this free ride has got to stop and stop before there is nothing left (which is not far off now).

Furthermore, looking at this new cap raise, 850 million share being offered at rock bottom. This is going to obliterate any future share price rises as those 850 million shares are going to be pumped into market at every step up. I would have liked to see some sort of progress and the share price near at least the 1c mark before any cap raise was put on the table.

At this point I am still very disgruntled and the change I have been waiting for has not yet happened. Maybe we need to gut the entire team and start over but who is going to want to come on board with the company’s current position. I think it’s time people with real skin in the game be put on the board and people who will benefit from the company succeeding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.