IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

@sapporoYes, I sold stock into the short squeeze rally that...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    @sapporo

Yes, I sold stock into the short squeeze rally that occurred when IXHL first started trading without an ASX listing and I disclosed it on this thread. I also stated that I would be buying back, which I have. The circumstances on that last ASX trading day created an obvious opportunity which many of us took advantage of. Donchomphu said he would have done the same thing if he’d had the opportunity. Does that mean he’s facing your criticism also? Be honest, you have a personal axe to grind with me and you think posting on this thread is a clever way to exercise your grievances. Go ahead, it’s public forum.

None of the above has anything to do with my long term conviction on IXHL or my statement that the company is undervalued.

As for Joel’s salary, ultimately the value of that board decision will be judged on the results produced by the company in the next few years. I don’t recall reading any complaints when Incannex was 50 cents and I’m guessing there won’t be any when the share price is back at the equivalent price again. Personally I think the board has positioned the company for a future takeover, at which point I’ll be financially grateful for every effort the CEO made to achieve that outcome. If other posters feel differently then it’s a public market, sell and move on.

IMO the future looks extremely bright for IXHL, they hold a significant IP portfolio including a number of phase 2/3 assets that are substantively undervalued. The balance sheet is robust and I’m confident once the company starts releasing clinical results it will be this data that drives the share price. Data is critical in the States and if it’s good then the buying will there in a very big way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.