IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Shareholder Support and Instructions, page-121

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Great to see forms have started arriving. Yep this has been a very frustrating process but only to the extent that we have been unable to sell our current holdings. I am not planning on doing that anytime soon so from that perspective I am not fussed.

I am a bit concerned that the expectations set by management were so wildly incorrect. Given this is essentially an administration process, expectations v reality should have been more closely aligned. Therefore to some extent I can understand the critical comments from shareholders. Ie - if they can't get something this simple right, how are they going to navigate the big ticket items as they try to grow the business and hopefully attract a decent takeover offer.

I agree with comments that it is not Joel's job to know how Computershare US operate and to keep track of postage. But - it is part of his job to keep shareholders informed and to manage expectations - and I think he may need to lift his game on this front. He is racking up a bit of a history where expected timing and actual timing of certain activities have been significantly different.

Interested in other peoples views on this but to be clear, I remain very optimistic re the future of this Company and I still support Joel as the man to lead us forward - despite my comments above.

GLTAH.

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.