IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Great to see forms have started arriving. Yep this has been a...

1. 130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Great to see forms have started arriving. Yep this has been a very frustrating process but only to the extent that we have been unable to sell our current holdings. I am not planning on doing that anytime soon so from that perspective I am not fussed.

I am a bit concerned that the expectations set by management were so wildly incorrect. Given this is essentially an administration process, expectations v reality should have been more closely aligned. Therefore to some extent I can understand the critical comments from shareholders. Ie - if they can't get something this simple right, how are they going to navigate the big ticket items as they try to grow the business and hopefully attract a decent takeover offer.

I agree with comments that it is not Joel's job to know how Computershare US operate and to keep track of postage. But - it is part of his job to keep shareholders informed and to manage expectations - and I think he may need to lift his game on this front. He is racking up a bit of a history where expected timing and actual timing of certain activities have been significantly different.

Interested in other peoples views on this but to be clear, I remain very optimistic re the future of this Company and I still support Joel as the man to lead us forward - despite my comments above.

GLTAH.

R

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.