IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Shareholder Support and Instructions, page-134

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Someone with bright ideas has suggested today that if you're not happy with the company you should sell your shares asap.
    Also another random person is posting on Twitter that the company is working hard to get it sorted. Just wait with patience. It'll be seamless.
    What a $h!t show.

About 10 days ago I have emails Incannex, on both Investors and admin emails. I sent a polite enquiry on what is timeframes to expect on the transition and if they could provide any information on the current situation.
    Nothing has been sent to reply my enquiry.
    I've then emailed Computershare US to get some information, also waiting on a reply.

I'm still positive on the long term returns from this company, but I have to be honest that it's slowly fading, due to the lack of respect with SH.

I don't care how "experienced" you are in the US stock market, like our self entitled American SH has suggested,
    Most SH are missing opportunities to trade some shares if they wish to. There should be some good opportunities in the short term if those presentations are actually happening and some expected announcements shines our mornings.

At the end of the day everything that's going on was caused by decisions made by the BOD,
    and they should be more active to at least communicate with us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.