IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Shareholder Support and Instructions, page-396

1. 3,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1819
    Hi @ Iain123
    You will need to set up your account with US Computershare for the seller of the unsettled shares to deposit the DRS into your account on your behalf.
    I spoke to my broker (Westpac) yesterday who I purchased my unsettled shares at the time and the conditions are to have your account ready for the seller to deposit your parcel purchased. They have a list of all customers effected. Unfortunately no time or date has been given on these transfers and from my understanding no entity is policing the matter. ATM we only have the integrity of the seller to have the matter settled. I have been given no guarantee just to CC your broker on any updates or not via your US holdings balance. US Computershare are a registry and have no jurisdictions on ASX. Unfortunately we only have the sellers obligation to settle these parcels (around 40ml) whether they do or not we will see.

Hundreds of shareholders have been effected. I have put a report claim to ASIC, Computershare and Incannex. ASIC will look into the matter and report to the ACCC if found any wrong doing. Waiting on a response from Brad at Incannex.

Appreciate any input shareholders effected in this matter have. There are some that topped up on the last trading day to stay above the small parcel holders threshold. These shareholders stand to loose the lot.

GL @Iain123

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.