IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Shareholder Support and Instructions, page-490

1. 1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    This is an absolute joke!!! Both the transition and the missing shares. It's an absolute disgrace from all parties concerned!

I've sent an email to Joel, Computershare and Commsec. Hopefully by including all 3, we may get some type of solution.

Clearly Joel and the board, DID NOT do much DUE DILIGENCE into this transfer process. Here's a copy of my email sent to all 3:

Good afternoon Computershare/Commsec/Joel

This transition to the NASDAQ has been anything other than smooth.Firstly, we Australian investors had to wait 6-7 weeks to receive our letter from computershare. Then we register and now have to wait another whatever timeframe to get our code? Are we not in the year 2024? This is absurd!

I cannot believe more due diligence was not put into this process Joel. So disappointing. Yet IXHL have stayed silent on this whole matter!Then I get my holding statement only to find the 100,000 shares I purchased on the 17/11/23 through Commsec, on the last trading day on the ASX are not reflected in my holding statement. Where are they and when will they show in my holding statement Computershare?

Joel/Computershare/Commsec, it's time to step up and sort this mess out. Both the registration process and the missing shares owned by 100's of investors.Joel your reputation is most certainly on the line here. Please step up and help sort this mess out for the investors that have kept you in charge.Thank you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.