IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Shareholder Support and Instructions, page-508

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    Hey Fishies,

I believe you're mixing apples and oranges here. Missing shares have nothing to do directly with the redomicile or Incannex. While the timing may coincide with the redomicile, that's where the correlation ends.

Chuckle Master also mixed things up , as you can see from his post above. He wrote, "They should have advised you of the estimated delivery time and who the delivery company is. The TV went missing, and IHL is sitting there acting innocent." From this, we can deduce that the issue is not related to Sony but to the delivery driver (in this case, the brokerage firm), HN plays the role of the share registry, and Incannex would be the manufacturer, which has nothing to do with this problem. Could they chase it on behalf of the holders and provide some clarification? I guess it would be nice, but it's not really the company's problem in the end. It's unrealistic to expect something in this regard from the company.

Regarding the redomicile, the issue of being away from your shares, etc., that's a completely different matter unrelated to the missing shares from the 17th. Whether that process went seamlessly or not is a different conversation altogether.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.