IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Shareholder Support and Instructions, page-527

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Thanks for ur detailed response.

I did prepare as I am with Commsec, opened an international trading account, so yes I'm up shit creek there.

I also read up on here and computershare and the information pointed towards having to open the computershare account first, which was impossible until we received our paperwork.

I don't understand how anyone could trade earlier unless they already had access to a current running computershare US account?

As for me, 1st time ever venturing outside the ASX for a trading platform, as I'm sure most are in the same boat. So on that front, this process hasn't been easy, because from my understanding until we received paperwork, we couldn't do much at all.

However as some have gracefully pointed out, by opening another platform they should be able to assist in expediting the transfer process which I'm truly grateful for.

I'm certainly not getting on my high horse. Venting yes. And I'm sure most or at least 90% would agree, this process has been a real pain in the ass.

I'm hoping to get it sorted asap. And yes I was aware of the naked seller, but was hoping the missing shares would reflect in my holding statement sent to me. Which they have not.

Anyways, will follow some of the tips recently provided and hopefully get a resolution sooner rather than later.

Cheers JM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.