IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Hi all. Is anyone else having trouble registering their account...

1. 32 Posts.
    Hi all. Is anyone else having trouble registering their account at the Computershare US website? I received my letter back in January (complete with HAN) but when I go to the ‘register now’ link the single page that asks for your account details will not accept my account name. My account is a SMSF account with mine & wife’s name plus the name of our super fund but nothing I put in the “surname/last name/business name” (allows up to 60 characters) is accepted (and then you get locked out for 24hrs). I cannot get past that 1st page. Interestingly I have already successfully registered another account that is just in my personal name - all that was required was the surname. I emailed CS-US twice (with a fully detailed explanation) and just got a generic auto-reply back which was of no help at all. Then I emailed the issuer support email (that some other posters here has mentioned was helpful) but got a reply back saying they could not help and to call the help line. I then did that (35 min phone call) - to absolutely no avail - as the consultant couldn’t provide me with the exact account name to enter. Totally laughable. The phone call ended with him saying “try Chrome” or “ private browsing” modes on your computer - which I have and that was no help. Ripping my hair out here. Just seeing if anyone has experienced similar and whether a resolution was found?? Thanks in advance

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.