IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Ann: Shareholder Support and Instructions, page-594

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    IXHL-42X received approval by an Independent Institutional Review Board to conduct a randomised, double-blind phase II/III clinical trial. And to get to this point the company has been through the process of an independent data audit, IND with FDA, not to mention ethics approval. 562 patients will be recruited across 24 sites in the States, 13 in Germany, 4 in Spain and 2 in Finland.

And the basis for all the above is the independently audited results of the clinical trial which you ridicule while seemingly holding no understanding of the the results or the purpose in conducting a crossover trial versus a parallel arm study. The 36 data points received from this study generated far superior understanding than would have been available in a parallel arm study with 36 patients. I’m guessing you no idea what I’m even talking about.

Do you honestly think the company would be pursuing a phase II/III clinical trial if there was any merit to your ridiculous post? IMO neither you or @DonChomphu appear to have any idea what you are talking about when it comes to biotechnology research. But feel free to argue the points if you’d like. Maybe we can get Mark Bleackley and Bob Clark on a call and you can explain your theory on the merits of the chosen protocols.

If you don’t believe in the company, the projects, the board, the CEO, the internal scientific team, the FDA guidance and the IRB review then just sell. It’s that simple. You’re both obviously bitter and twisted so what’s the point of being shareholders. Let me be frank, here in the States we don’t care if you or your NZ mate are shareholders. In fact we’d love to get your liquidity.

But you’re not going to sell are you because you want the potential upside of success while maintaining the prerogative to say “I told you so” if it all goes badly. And it might too, there’s still lots that could go wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.